Backward Caste and Extremely Backward Caste Welfare Department, Govt. of Bihar, has invited applications for the Post-Matric Scholarship scheme 2014-15.Under Bihar OBC Scholarship 2014-15 scheme, all those students, who are studying in Govt./Private institution in Bihar or outside Bihar will receive financial aid from the Government.Additionally, students, who are already receiving scholarships under Bihar OBC Scholarship 2013-14 are also eligible for scholarship and may apply for renewal.
- Applicant should be permanent resident of Bihar
- Caste of the applicant should be listed in the OBC-EBC
- Source of income of applicant’s parents/guardians should not exceed 1 lakh rupees.
Mode of Application
- Application can be filled both in online/offline mode.
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Marks Statement of Last passed Examination
- Photo & Signature
- *Hosteler Certificate
- *Guardian’s declaration form
- *Institution Fee slip
- **Document supporting the recognition of the Institute
(Formats are available to download from http://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in)
How to Apply for for Bihar OBC Scholarship 2014-15
- Log on to http://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
- Download essential documents from the website and get it attested from your principal/director of corresponding institution/University.
- Find the apply online link .
- The completed application should reach the district welfare officer (of your respective district) on or before 31/08/2014
- Last date for Bihar OBC Scholarship 2014-15 application and renewal is 30/08/2014.
Tip : Subscribe to Resultwala e-Newsletter to get latest updates via email.