Apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2014 : Maintainer, Train Operator
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued a notification for 480 maintainer and trainer operator openings in the Operation & Maintenance Wing . Interested candidates may apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2014 online 12/09/2014 to 10/09/2014.Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement notification carefully before applying.
- Total Posts : 480
- Post-wise vacancies : Maintainer : 350, Operator : 130
- Age limit : Maximum age of applicants for General category must be 35,38 years for OBC, 40 years for SC/ST, 50 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation plus ITI in any trade for Maintainer post.
Matriculation plus diploma engineering for Train operator post.
Selection Procedure : Written test followed by Physical Fitness standard test
Application Fee : Rs. 500 for General/OBC/Ex-Servicemen, Rs. 200 for SC/ST.Payment is to made in the form of challan at any State Bank of india branch.
- Click here to apply online for BMRCL Recruitment 2014 : Maintainer, Train Operator
- Click here to download the advertisement notification
For any queries or clarifications, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip : Subscribe to Resultwala e-Newsletter to get latest updates via email.