Apply online for BSSC First Inter Level Exam 2014
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the filling up of 13120 vacancies through First Inter level Exam 2014 for the post of Forest Guard,Asst. Sub inspector,Panchayat secretary,lower division clerk,Revenue worker, stenographer etc.Interested candidates may apply for BSSC First Inter Level Exam 2014 from September 11 to October 2014 through online mode.Concerned candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement for full information before applying online.
- Total posts : 13120
- Exam : First Inter level exam 2014
Category A Posts ( Physical Fitness test is mandatory) – Total no. of Category posts are 980
- Forest Guard : 693
- Dealing Asst. Sub inspector : 87
- Typing Asst. Sub inspector : 78
- Master trainer : 122
Category B Posts (Physical Fitness test is not mandatory)- Total no. of category posts are 12140
- Stenographer : 155
- Steno-Typist : 182
- LDC : 3616
- Revenue worker : 4353
- Junior Accounts clerk : 487
- Panchayat Secretary : 3161
- Bench clerk : 58
- Asst. Urdu translator : 96
- Reader : 02
- Craft teacher : 02
- Information Asst. grade 1 : 07
- Knitting instructor : 01
- Age limit : Age should be between 18-23 for Forest guard post.For remaining posts, male should be between 18-37 and females should be 18-40 as on 01/08/2014.Age relaxation is applicable to certain categories.
- Minimum educational qualification : 10+2 from a recognized board. typing and shorthand knowledge is required in case of clerical posts.
- Rs. 300 for General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 75 for Sc/ST candidates.
- Payment can be made in any State Bank of India branch .
- On the basis of performance in Preliminary and Main exam.
* Submisssion of online application will end on 11/10/2014