This post has been written to help candidates preparing for the Direct Recruitement of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant 2012.
Examination Pattern :
- There will be Aptitude test of 100 marks followed by a typing test.
- Questions will be objective-type format.
- Aptitude Test will be divided into 4 sections (A,B,C,D) each section covering different subject carrying 25 marks
- There will be no-Negative marking system.
Duration of the Exam. : 2 Hours
- Section A ( General knowledge)
- Section B (Mathematics)- Questions will be asked of Matriculation standard.
- Section C (English)
- Section D (Reasoning & Analytical Ability)
For More information Download the Pdf file here :-http://indiapost.gov.in/Pdf/Recruitment/Rectt-4-3-2011-II_Kerala_Postal_Circle.pdf
Related search terms:
- postal assistant syllabus pdf
- postal exam pattern