Reserve Bank of India / RBI written exam. result for the recruitment of Assistants which was held on 29 th April is already announced and Qualified candidates are now gearing up for the interview.Resultwala wishes them best of luck. Call letters and important documents required for interview like Bio-data/Attestation form/Category Declaration (valid only for reserved candidates) are given below.Candidates may click on the provided link to download the documents.
- Call letter for interview RBI Assistants 2012
- Bio-Data form (5 copies required ) * For all categories
- Attestation form (5 copies required) * For all categories
- OBC Declaration Form must be brought along with Original OBC Caste Certificate (Valid only for OBC Candidates)
- SC/ST Declaration Form must be brought along with Original SC/ST Caste Certificate (Valid only for SC/ST Candidates)
# Copies means – Computer generated Original Printout /Xerox copies not allowed .
Alternatively, Candidates can visit Official website of RBI for more information.