Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Hubli has invited applications for 790 vacancies under Group D recruitment of South Western Railway.There is only offline mode of application.Various details about the recruitment process and eligibility criteria are given below.Candidates are advised to go through advertisement before applying for the post.
RRC Hubli Group D Recruitment 2012
* Total vacancies :-790
*Age Limit :-Minimum age -18 years,Maximum age-33 years (as on 25-08-2013)
*Minimum Educational Qualification– Matriculation/ITI
* Application Fees :- Only applicable for General (Unreserved) and OBC Candidates.Amount of Rs. 40 in the form of Demand Draft/Postal order must be drawn in favour of FA&CAO/SWR/HUBLI payable at Hubli.
* Selection Procedure :-Written Test followed by PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
* How to apply :- Download the application form from the link given below and send the application with relevant certificates and fee receipt to the following address:- Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, DRM Office Compound, South Western Railway, Hubli-580 020 on.Application form should be sent through Ordinary Post only.
- Click here to download RRC Hubli Group D Application Form
- Click here to download RRC Hubli Group D Advertisement
- Click here to visit the official website of RRC Hubli
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28-09-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application (remote areas): 3-10-2012