State Bank of India has issued notification for recruitment of 1837 Probationary Officers (P.O.) in its various branches all over the country.Candidates satisfying minimum eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment through online mode from 07-04-2014 to 25-04-2014.Various details including minimum educational qualification,age limit, vacancy details,selection process have been listed below.Candidates are recommended to go through the notification before applying online.
SBI PO Recruitment 2014 : Apply Online for SBI PO 1837 Vacancies
- Total Vacancies :1837
- Category-wise Vacancies : General – 758
- Age Limit : Minimum Age – 21 Years Maximum Age-30 Years as on 01/04/2014
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduation in any stream from a recognized University
- Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Objective,Descriptive Test, followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
- Application Fees : General/OBC candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500 and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.100 either through online or offline mode.
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2014
- Visit the following link : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbipoapr14/#
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form and payment details correctly
- Upload photograph and signature in appropriate resolution and size.
- Review and submit the form
- Note down the generated Registration No. and password for future reference.
- Take a print-out of completed form.
Important dates for the application of SBI PO Recruitment 2014
- Start date for application : 07/04/2014
- Last date for application : 25/04/2014
- Last date for payment through offline mode : 28-04-2014
- Last date for payment through online mode : 25-04-2014.
When will be the written exam for SBI PO Recruitment 2014 conducted ?
It is likely to be conducted in the month of June,2014.For more information, visit the career section of SBI Portal