Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is soon going to conduct written examination for the combined recruitment for Assistant Grade-III in General Depot, Technical and Accounts Cadres in the Food Corporation of India (FCI).Candidates may be busy preparing for this examination,so in this post we are giving syllabus for the written examination.We hope, these details will prove to be beneficial for the student community.
SSC FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2012- For Paper-I ,Paper-II and paper-III
(1) For Non-Technical Posts (General, Depot and Accounts),Written Examination will be of two Papers.i.e., Paper-I and Paper-II.
*Standard of Questions :- High Secondary Level
(2) For Technical Post, Written Examination will consist of Paper-I and Paper-III
*Standard of Questions :- Degree Level
* Paper-I will be common for all posts.
Paper I & Paper-II
Standard of Questions- Higher Secondary Level
(1) General Intelligence (Reasoning) :- Questions would be asked from both Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Semantic Analogy,Symbolic/Number Analogy,Figural Analogy,Semantic Classification,Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification,Semantic Series,Number Series,Figural Series, Problem Solving,Word Building,Coding and de-coding,Numerical operations,Symbolic operations,Trends,Space Orientation,Venn Diagrams,Drawing inferences,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding,Figural Pattern – folding and completion,Embedded figures,Critical Thinking,Emotional Intelligence,Social Intelligence etc.
(2) General Awareness :- –Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries,Current Affairs,History, Culture Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
(3)Quantitative Aptitude :-Number Systems,Fundamental arithmetical operations (Percentages,Ratio and Proportion ,Square roots,Averages,Interest-Simple and Compound,Profit and Loss,Discount,Partnership Business,Mixture and Alligation),Algebra,Geometry,Trigonometry,Statistical Charts etc. –
(4) English Language : Candidate‘s ability to understand correct English, Comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested
.–Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms ,Antonyms,Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words,Idioms & Phrases,One word substitution,Improvement of Sentences,Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts,Shuffling of Sentences in a passage , Close Passage ,Comprehension Passage
Questions would be from degree level covering the following topics – Botany, Zoology, Bio-technology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering.
For any queries and features suggestion,please ask & discuss through Comments Section,Our Experts would be happy to resolve your issues!! Keep visiting!!
For latest updates,candidates must subscribe to Resultwala E-Newsletter.