Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is soon going to conduct written examination for the combined recruitment for Assistant Grade-III in General Depot, Technical and Accounts Cadres in the Food Corporation of India (FCI).Candidates may be busy preparing for this examination,so in this post we are giving typing test pattern for the written examination.We hope, these details will prove to be beneficial for the student community.
** Eligibility:- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of performance in Written Examination (Paper -I and Paper-II/ Paper-III).
** Selection :- Shortlisted candidates then, have to undergo CPT (Computer Proficiency Test ),which is, is qualifying in nature.Candidates who qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will only be considered for final section for the respective post.
** Typing Test (CPT) pattern :- (1) Candidates would be given Passage/article & excel scripts,which is required to be typed on Productivity Software i.e.,Word Processors and Spreadsheets .In this test, proficiency of candidate in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel would be judged.
(2) Qualifying marks in word processing may be prescribed by the SSC at its discretion for evaluation of Excel Scripts, in which a separate qualifying standard will be prescribed.
(3) Higher the typing speed with accuracy, higher the chances of selection.
(4) Minimum recommended typing speed for Hindi is 30 words per minute
(5) Candidates with Bilingual typing ability. i.e., Hindi & English will be preferred for selection.
For any queries and features suggestion,please ask & discuss through Comments Section,Our Experts would be happy to resolve your issues!! Keep visiting!!
For latest updates,candidates must subscribe to Resultwala E-Newsletter.
Related search terms:
- computer proficiency test for fci 2012
- fci typing test skills
- typing speeed of fci cpt
« « Toward The Past: SSC FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2012