Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the posts in Geological Survey of India and Central Ground Water Board, Government of India through Geologists Examination 2012 (13/2012-GEOL).There are total 382 vacancies for these posts.Only online mode of application is applicable.Various details about the examination and advertisement is given below,candidates are advised to go through advertisement before applying online.
UPSC Geologists Examination 2012
* Age Limit :-21-32 years ( For Geologist),21-35 years (For Junior Jr. Hydrogeologist ) and 21-30 years (Assistant Hydrogeologist posts) as on 01-08-2012.
* Minimum Educational qualification :- Post-graduation in Geology/Geological Science/Hydro Geology.
*Application Fee :-Only General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Application fee.Amount of Rs. 200 can either be paid in any SBI Branch or can be paid through SBI Internet banking/Debit card/Credit card.
*Selection Procedure :- Written examination followed by Interview & Fitness test.
*Candidates should retain registration ID,which is generated after successful registration, for future reference.
- Click here to apply online for UPSC Geologists Examination 2012
- Click here to download advertisement of UPSC Geologists Examination 2012 (English)
- Click here download advertisement of UPSC Geologists Examination 2012 (Hindi)
*Last date for Online Application :- 15-10-2012
*Date of written examination :- 01-12-2012