IBPS Specialist Officers Interview 2014: Tips and Strategies
IBPS officer exam is a platform, which give a golden chance to those who wants to work with many public sector banks in India. After clearing the first exam of IBPS, the candidates have to clear the second phase called interview. Before clearing the interview one can not get selected for the job. So, get ready for the interview and follow the tips to crack the interview.
Tips to crack IBPS Specialist officer interview
- 1. Wear a warm smile: – Smile helps a lot in telling others that you are quite confident and at ease with the interview. A non smiling face conveys a negative impact on the interviewer.
- 2. Spend time to know yourself: – Think about your experience about the job and why should the interviewer select you. Practicing through mock interviews helps a lot in knowing yourself.
- 3. Be organized: – Always reach at the interview destination on time and your resume should be properly maintained with all the details. The information mentioned about you should be crisp and dated backwards chronically.
- 4. Listen keenly: – It is one of the most important things. If you are asking the interviewer to repeat the question again and again, then it will leave a bad impression on the interviewer. It’s good that you are asking to repeat because you are not able to understand the question. But doing that again and again is not good.
- 5. Be honest: – Honesty is always considered as the best policy. If you give a deep and honest reply, then it will definitely touch the interviewer. Remember that you can easily hide the truth, but you cannot lie.
- 6. Structure your answer in points: – Lengthy answers make the interviewer got bored. So always make a few points and make sure that the message you want to give is coming out clearly. Also, try to fit the answer in 1.5 to 2 minutes.
- 7. Don’t go blank: – Most of the times, a lot of candidates go blank while answering questions. It is a very bad attitude. It makes the interviewer feel frustrated. It describes the how serious you are about the job.
Expected questions in IBPS Specialist Officer Interview: –
- Tell me something unique about yourself?
- Why do you want to go on the field of banking?
- Do you have further education plans?
- What would you choose as your career other than banking?
- What do you know about banking?
- Why do you want to leave your job? Any particular issues.
- Tell me something about the company?
- What do you think is your strong point?
- What do you think is your weak point?
- Who do you consider as your role model and why?
- What is it in you that I should hire you?
- Where do you see yourself after 10 years?
- What are the other career option apart from banking?
- Will you be able to relocate according to the job location?
- Do you have the ability to handle pressure in work?