Life Insurance Corporation of India or LIC will soon conduct a online test for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) in various divisional offices under different zones.In this post, we are giving overview of that examination i.e, the whole recruitment process and pattern & syllabus of online test.We hope aspirants will find these details helpful and informative.
- Selection Process :- First Stage – Online Test
Second Stage- Interview
Final Stage- Medical examination.
- Overview of Online Test.
(1) Duration-Test would be of 2 hours.
(2) Format- Questions will be asked in MCQ/Objective Format.
(3) Papers-Question will comprise of two papers-(a.)
Reasoning & Numerical Ability.(b) General Knowledge, Current Affairs, English Language Comprehension along with vocabulary and grammar .(4) There would be negative marking, so candidates must give their answer only if they really know the correct answer.
(5)Candidates will have to pass in each paper and finally also obtain required aggregate marks fixed by LIC to qualify in the online test.
- (6) Knowledge required for passing LIC ADO Online test is such that there is no requirement for any specialized/technical knowledge on any topic/subject.Candidates must read newspapers, competitive magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan for Current Affairs and may consult any book of SSC/Bank for English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability.** Candidate who passes Online test will qualify for Interview.After passing interview,he/she will have to undergo Medical Test before finally being recommended for the LIC ADO Post.
For any queries feel free to ask and discuss through comments sections,our panel of experts would be happy to resolve your issues. Keep Visiting!!
For latest updates,candidates must subscribe to Resultwala E-Newsletter.