Vananchal Gramin Bank has advertised for the recruitment of Office Assistant & Officer Scale I & II for those who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.Interested candidates can apply online for Vananchal Gramin bank from 03rd May to 16th May,2013.Candidates are highly recommended to refer to the advertisement to avoid confusion later.
Vananchal Gramin Bank Recruitment of Office Assistant,Officer At a Glance 2013!
- Total vacancies : 128
- Post-wise vacancies : Office Assistant-105
Office Scale I/II-23
- Minimum Educational Qualification : Graduation from a recognized University (refer to the advertisement for full formation regarding Officer Scale I/Scale-II eligibility)
- Selection Process : Through IBPS RRB CWE conducted in September 2012 followed by interview
- IBPS Score :For Office Assistant – General/OBC-95 & above
SC/ST/PH etc. -89 & above
- Application Fee : General/OBC candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.100 through Challan,SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 20
- Last date : Last date for applying online for Vananchal Gramin recruitment is 16th May,2013
- Click here to download the advertisement
- Click here to apply online for Vananchal Gramin Bank Office Asst. & Officer Recruitment 2013
About Vananchal Gramin Bank : Vananchal Gramin Bank is a regional rural bank of Jharkhand sponsored by State Bank of India.The shareholders of the Bank include Govt. of India (50%), State Bank of India (35%) and Govt. of Jharkhand (15 %)